Thursday, September 8, 2011

Status of Wealth

Today I am doing an assignment that we are to do in my English class over the short story "The Necklace". The assignment is to type a paragraph about the topic of status of wealth.Today's status of wealthy and non wealthy isn't the same it used to be. The old ways or marring according to wealth, and the thought that wealthy people are more important and valuable than the non-wealthy don't apply to today's ways of life. In today's society I think that not as many people as back then worry about what wealth class they are in. Although a lot less worry about it, some still do. My opinion is that I don't think it is important to pursuit a wealthy status. Though I do think it is not good to be poor, I think you should your best, do as much as you can do, and be happy with what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment